PREP TIME: 8 min | COOK TIME: 7 min
TOTAL TIME: 15 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|1 - 15 saddle pkg||Pasta Prima Rainbow Tortellini|
|5 tbsp||shallots, minced|
|5 tbsp||basil, chopped|
|5 tbsp||parsley, chopped|
|2 1/2 tbsp||chives, chopped|
|2 1/2 tbsp||tarragon, chopped|
|2 1/2 tbsp||parmesan cheese, grated|
|kosher salt to taste|
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook according to instructions on the package. Drain, cover, and keep warm, reserving 1⁄4 cup of the pasta water.
- At the same time, place butter and shallots in a medium skillet and cook until butter foams and shallots are softened, being careful not to brown the butter.
- Add herbs to pan and cook for 10 seconds, until fragrant.
- Toss cooked pasta into sauce along with reserved pasta water; simmer together for 1 minute.
- Top with parmesan cheese. Season with salt to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!