PREP TIME: 20 min | COOK TIME: 25 min
TOTAL TIME: 45 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|1 (18 oz) tray||Pasta Prima Organic Spinach & Cheese Ravioli|
|1 ¼ lb||boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1” cubes|
|4||cloves garlic, diced|
|½ cup||dry white wine|
|½ cup||chicken stock|
|1 ½ cup||heavy whipping cream|
|juice of ½ lemon|
|1 tbsp||green onions, chopped|
|½ tbsp||fresh thyme, minced|
|1 ½ tbsp||parmesan cheese, shredded|
|1 tsp||lemon rind, diced|
|lemon pepper or black pepper and salt to taste|
- Heat butter in a large skillet on medium. Season chicken pieces generously with salt and lemon pepper. Add garlic, shallots and the chicken pieces, spreading them out. Do not stir. Allow the ingredients to brown.
- Once lightly browned, use tongs to flip pieces. Brown the second side. When pieces are browned on both sides, and just cooked through, remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine. Use a wooden spoon to scrape the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Turn heat to high and reduce wine to about half. Reduce heat to medium and add the remaining ingredients. Reduce the sauce and cook until it thickens. Add more parmesan if necessary.
- Cook ravioli according to the instructions on the package. While ravioli is cooking, add chicken mixture to sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!