PREP TIME: 10 min | COOK TIME: 35 min
TOTAL TIME: 45 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|1 (14.5 oz) tray||Pasta Prima Organic Portobello Mushroom Ravioli|
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|2 tbsp||shallots, minced|
|1/2 lb||fresh mushrooms, sliced|
|2 tbsp||all-purpose flour|
|2 tbsp||sherry wine|
|1 cup||chicken stock|
|1/2 cup||heavy cream|
|kosher salt to taste|
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water blanch the asparagus for 1 minute. Plunge the hot asparagus in ice water to stop the cooking and to preserve color.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add ravioli and cook per package instructions. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over high heat. Add the butter, garlic and shallots and cook for 30 seconds. Add in the mushrooms and sauté until browned over medium high heat, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add in the flour and stir for 30 seconds until well incorporated. Deglaze with the sherry wine then stir in the chicken stock and cream and cook on medium high heat, about 5-10 minutes, until reduced by ½ or desired sauce consistency.
- Season mushroom sauce with salt and pepper to taste. Add in the ravioli and asparagus and cook until both are reheated, about 1 minute. Serve and enjoy!