PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 10 min
TOTAL TIME: 15 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|26 oz pkg||Pasta Prima North Atlantic Lobster Ravioli|
|20 oz||marinara sauce|
|1/3 cup||olive oil|
|4||cloves garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup||crushed red chili pepper flakes|
|1/3 cup||heavy cream|
|1/2 cup||basil leaves|
|3/4 cup||parmesan cheese, grated|
|kosher salt and pepper to taste|
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and chili pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant, stirring constantly.
- Add in the vodka and marinara sauce and bring to a simmer, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the heavy cream. Tear the basil leaves into rough pieces and add to the sauce. Stir into the sauce and turn off the heat.
- Cook the Pasta Prima North Atlantic Lobster Ravioli according to package directions. Drain the ravioli well.
- To serve: Divide the Lobster Ravioli evenly into 4 dishes. Gently spoon the creamy vodka sauce over the ravioli until coated well. You may have some sauce left over to serve on the side or with crusty baguette. Top each plate with the grated parmesan cheese. Serve and enjoy!