PREP TIME: 10 min | COOK TIME: 45 min
TOTAL TIME: 55 min | YIELDS: 4 servings
|2-9 oz pkg||Pasta Prima Butternut Squash Ravioli|
|1 cup||cooked spinach|
|1 cup||ricotta cheese|
|2 cups||mozzarella cheese, grated|
|3 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1/2 cup||parmesan cheese, grated|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|*Double all ingredients to use both packs of ravioli.|
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Drain, cover and keep warm.
- Combine spinach, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, and garlic in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Lightly spray an 11 x 9in baking pan with spray. Add the first layer of ravioli to the bottom; add about ½ of the spinach mixture. Top with ½ cup of mozzarella cheese. Finish off with another layer of ravioli, then remaining spinach mixture and mozzarella cheese and top with parmesan cheese.
- Cover lasagna with aluminum foil and bake for about 30 minutes. Uncover the pan and bake for another 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove pan from oven and let rest for about 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!